Bethel University operates on a semester calendar. For students in the degree-completion phase, the calendar of class sessions for the full program is found through Blink (blink.bethel.edu).
Student load for each academic term is:
- Full time = 12 credits or more per term
- Part time = fewer than 12 credits
- Three-Quarter time = 9 - 11.99 credits
- Half time = 6 - 8.99 credits
- Less than half time = fewer than 6 credits
Applying for an extension or a grade of Incomplete in a course does not extend a student’s enrollment beyond the final date of class. Dropping below full-time status or below half-time status may affect the student’s eligibility for certain financial aid programs. If students are working full time, it is not usually recommended that any other courses be taken concurrently with College of Adult & Professional Studies courses.