Elective courses are open to all College of Adult & Professional Studies students, but may be offered on a different schedule.
NOTE: The College of Adult & Professional Studies courses are not open to students currently enrolled in the College of Arts & Sciences at Bethel University except where specific agreements exist between the deans of both schools.
Elective courses may be taken:
- To fulfill prerequisite or general education requirements.
- When students are working toward beginning a degree-completion cohort.
- To meet minimum credit requirements for graduation.
- To fulfill prerequisites for students working toward admission to a graduate program.
- For personal interest or to foster personal growth.