Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- A cumulative GPA of 2.0 and a 2.25 GPA in one’s major. The major GPA includes all courses required in the major and all electives taken for the major.
- A minimum of 122 semester credit hours. Of these, the following must be taken in programs that meet Bethel residency requirements:
- At least 28 credits.
- At least half of the credits used to meet the requirements of the major.
- CAPS Core Distinctive courses.
- Specific courses in a program may be required to be taken in residence.
- Completion of required general education curriculum for College of Adult & Professional Studies students, distributed as indicated (see: General Education Requirements).
- Completion of the requirements of a major (see: Academic Programs and Disciplines).
- A minimum of 37 credits at the upper-division (300 and 400) level.
- Demonstration of basic competencies in writing, speaking, and computing. Bethel faculty require the applications of these three competencies to regular courses in each major. Student knowledge of basic applications in their fields will be required.
- Completion of departmental and institutional assessment activities.
- Upon completion of requirements 1–7, participation in a commencement ceremony is expected. The Application for Commencement must be submitted to the College of Adult & Professional Studies.
General requirements shall allow for inclusion of credits from a higher level. Students graduate under the requirements of the most current catalog at the time they enter Bethel for the last time. Any substitutions are determined by the College of Adult & Professional Studies.