CAPS students will be allowed to take up to three of the Leadership Foundations (LEAD) graduate courses at the Graduate School tuition rate. The courses will fulfill undergraduate credit requirements, but will be graduate credit, which can be applied toward the five courses in the Master of Business Administration (MBA), MA Strategic Leadership (MASL), and Certificate in Leadership Foundations.
CAPS students may enroll in these LEAD courses with the following restrictions:
- Must be a CAPS degree seeking student
- 3.0 GPA
- 2 years’ work experience
- Senior standing (90 earned credits)1
A student who is within one academic term of 90 credits and has consistently high grades (3.0 GPA or above) may petition the LEAD Program Director to take the courses before earning 90 credits.
CAPS students can take no more than 3 of the qualifying courses:
- LEAD611 Leadership Theory & Personal Agency:Fulfills: CAPS Goal Area 5.
- LEAD621 Worldview, Ethics and Leadership: Fulfills: CAPS Goal Area 6 Category H.
- LEAD631 Leading Change in a Changing World: Fulfills: CAPS Goal Areas 2.
- LEAD641 Organizational Diagnostics and Health: Fulfills: CAPS Goal Areas 2 and 5.
- LEAD651 Leadership Formation and Strategic Talent Management: Fulfills: CAPS Goal Area 1.