B.A. in Special Education, K-12 Academic Behavioral Strategist
The Special Education major will consider applicants who:
- Meet the general requirements for admission to the College of Adult and Professional Studies.
- Have completed at least 60 semester credits.
- Have a combined cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale on previous academic work.
- Have a transcript evaluation completed to determine which, if any, outstanding course requirements or needed credits must be fulfilled.
- Submit a current resume that indicates a minimum of two years of full-time work experience or be currently employed as a para-educator, paraprofessional, educational assistant, or other titles as appropriate.
Students who have not achieved the minimum GPA, grade standards, or other assessment criteria may still apply to be considered for provisional acceptance. See Admission Categories.