Bethel University operates on a semester calendar. For each cohort, the calendar of class sessions for the full program is found through Blink (blink.bethel.edu).
Student load for each academic term is as follows:
- Full time = 6 credits or more
- Part time = fewer than 6 credits
- Three-Quarter time = 4.5 to 5.99 credits
- Half time = 3 to 4.49 credits
- Less than half time = fewer than 3 credits
Receiving an extension or a grade of Incomplete in a course does not extend a student’s enrollment beyond the final date of class. Dropping below full-time or half-time status may affect the student’s eligibility for certain financial aid programs and deferment of existing loans.