Former students who wish to re-enroll must request registration and cannot have a registration hold on their account from the Business Office. Program director permission to readmit is required for any student whose academic status was not "Good Standing" at the time of dismissal or voluntary withdrawal. In addition, students who have been without registration for one full academic year or more must file an Application for Readmission and receive program director permission to readmit. Contact the Office of Student Success for forms and procedures.