Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA degree program in business administration will consider applicants who:
- Meet the general requirements for admission to the Graduate School.
- Submit an official transcript (U.S. schools) or NACES or AICE evaluation (international schools) showing an earned baccalaureate or higher degree and official transcripts or NACES or AICE evaluations from all graduate schools attended.
- Have earned a baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited (or internationally recognized as equivalent) institution.
- Have earned a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale on the highest degree completed.
- Submit two professional Admission References.
- Submit a written Statement of Purpose.
- Interview with the MBA program director or enrollment counselor, if requested.
Applicants may be considered on a rolling basis with priority given to those who apply before the priority deadline. After that, additional applications will be considered on a space-available basis.
Students who have not achieved the minimum GPA, grade standards, or other assessment criteria may still apply in order to be considered for provisional acceptance. See Admission Categories.