The required curriculum for the Senior Care Leadership and Administration Certificate comprises a 24 semester credit sequence of courses.
|ACCT 400||Financial Accounting for Managers||3|
|BUSN 301||Foundations of Business Management||3|
|BUSN 302||Human Resource Management||3|
|NURS 410||Nursing Informatics||3|
|SCLA 450||Gerontology and Services for Senior Care||3|
|SCLA 455||Healthcare and Medical Needs for Senior Care||3|
|SCLA 460||Senior Care Support Services||3|
|SCLA 465||Senior Care Regulatory Management||3|
Gainful Employment Information
Important Information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program can be found here: https://www.bethel.edu/academics/gainful-employment/senior-care-leadership/index.html
Senior Care Leadership and Administration (SCLA) Certificate Admission Requirements
The Senior Care Leadership and Administration Certificate program will consider applicants who:
- Meet the general requirements for admission to the College of Adult & Professional Studies.
- Have earned at least 30 undergraduate credits (sophomore standing). A bachelor's degree is required in order to pursue licensure.
- Submit a resume.
- Have a combined cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale on previous academic work.
Students who have not achieved the minimum GPA, grade standards, or other assessment criteria may still apply to be considered for provisional acceptance. See Admission Categories.
Adult Professional Studies
- A.S. in Business and Leadership
- B.A. in Human Services
- B.A. in Organizational Leadership
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Management
- B.S. in Finance
- B.S. in Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN Degree Completion)