|Dawn Allen, Directoremail@example.com|
|Lisa Bjork, M.Ed., Assistant Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alyssum Anderson, Residential Supervisoremail@example.com|
|Ryan Anderson, Internship Supervisorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sarah Eckert, Internship Supervisoremail@example.com|
|Kim Enemark, Administrative Assistant of BUILDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Katie Lane, Residential Supervisoremail@example.com|
|Kristi Murchie, Residential Supervisorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
BUILD staff respond during regular office hours M-F 9:00-4:00. Phone: 651-635-8799 Fax: 651-635-8711 email: email@example.com
BUILD Program-Bethel University MSC# 2382 3900 Bethel Drive Saint Paul, MN 55112
Campus Safety and Security:
- If an emergency arises and you need immediate assistance, please contact the Office of Safety and Security at 651-638-6400. Safety and Security officers are available around the clock and have a very fast response time.
- BUILD Housing Mentors and the Office of Safety and Security are able to contact a BUILD staff member. There is a BUILD staff member on call 24/7 as needed for emergencies.
- Students receive mentor support to ensure all needed emergency contacts are entered into their phone contacts
- The BUILD on-call number is entered into students’ phones, to be used in the event they need to reach professional staff during non-business hours.
- Students have a listing of emergency and non-emergency contacts posted in their residence.
Stop by the BUILD offices:
The BUILD office is located on the second floor of the Hagstrom Center in HC 261 across from the Nursing Department. Office hours of operation are: 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.