The required curriculum for the Certificate in Leadership Foundations comprises a 15 semester credit sequence of courses. The certificate can be completed alone or as part of an MBA degree or M.A. degree in Strategic Leadership.
|LEAD 607||Engaging Your Potential||0|
|LEAD 611||Leadership Theory & Personal Agency 1||3|
|LEAD 621||Worldview, Ethics and Leadership 1||3|
|LEAD 641||Organizational Diagnostics and Health 1||3|
|LEAD 651||Leadership Formation and Strategic Talent Management 1||3|
|LEAD 671||Strategic Communication for Leaders||3|
Course must be taken for credit at Bethel.
Leadership Foundations Certificate
The certificate program in Leadership Foundations will consider applicants who:
- Meet the general requirements for admission to the Graduate School.
- Submit an official transcript (U.S. schools) or NACES or AICE evaluation (international schools) showing an earned baccalaureate or higher degree and official transcripts or NACES or AICE evaluations from all graduate schools attended. Applicants must also submit an official transcript or NACES or AICE evaluation from any school that shows completion of required program prerequisites.
- Have earned a baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited (or internationally recognized as equivalent) institution.
- Have earned a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale on the highest degree completed.
- Submit a current resume.
- Submit two professional Admission References.
Students who have not achieved the minimum GPA, grade standards, or other assessment criteria may still apply to be considered for provisional acceptance. See Admission Categories.
Adult Professional Studies
- B.A. in Organizational Leadership
- B.S. in Management Information Systems
- Minor in Organizational Leadership