The required curriculum for the M.A. in Strategic Leadership comprises a 36 semester credit sequence of courses.
|LEAD 607||Engaging Your Potential 1||0|
|LEAD 611||Leadership Theory & Personal Agency 1||3|
|LEAD 621||Worldview, Ethics and Leadership 1||3|
|LEAD 641||Organizational Diagnostics and Health 1||3|
|LEAD 651||Leadership Formation and Strategic Talent Management 1||3|
|LEAD 671||Strategic Communication for Leaders 1||3|
|LEAD 795||Integrative Team Capstone 1||3|
|SLDR 615||Managing Projects & Quality Initiatives||3|
|SLDR 630||System Approaches to Leading Change||3|
|SLDR 640||Beyond Diversity||3|
|SLDR 650||Managing Conflict Through Dialogue||3|
|SLDR 660||Followership: The Other Side of Leadership||3|
|SLDR 789||Portfolio Deliverable 1||0|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|Topics in Leadership Studies|
|Leading in Times of Crisis|
Course must be taken for credit at Bethel.
The M.A. degree program in Strategic Leadership will consider applicants who:
- Meet the general requirements for admission to the Graduate School.
- Submit an official transcript (U.S. schools) or NACES or AICE evaluation (international schools) showing an earned baccalaureate or higher degree and official transcripts or NACES or AICE evaluations from all graduate schools attended.
- Have earned a baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited (or internationally recognized as equivalent) institution.
- Have earned a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale on the highest degree completed.
- Submit two professional Admission References.
- Submit a written Statement of Purpose.
- Submit a current resume.
- Interview with the program director or enrollment counselor if requested.
Students who have not achieved the minimum GPA, grade standards, or other assessment criteria may still apply to be considered for provisional acceptance. See Admission Categories.
Adult Professional Studies
- B.A. in Organizational Leadership
- B.S. in Management Information Systems
- Minor in Organizational Leadership