Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA program will consider applicants who:
- Meet the general requirements for admission to the Graduate School.
- Submit an official transcript (U.S. schools) or NACES or AICE evaluation (international schools) showing an earned baccalaureate degree and official transcripts or NACES or AICE evaluations from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- Have earned a baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited (or internationally recognized as equivalent) institution.
- Have earned a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale on the highest degree completed.
- Submit two professional Admission References.
- Submit a written Statement of Purpose.
- Submit a current resume.
- Interview with the MBA program director or enrollment counselor, if requested.
Students who have not achieved the minimum GPA, grade standards, or other assessment criteria may still apply to be considered for provisional acceptance. See Admission Categories.