Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 in one’s major. The major GPA includes all courses required in the major and all electives taken for the major.
- At least 80% of the credits used to meet the requirements of the major must be taken in programs that meet Bethel residency requirements. Specific courses in a program may be required to be taken in residence.
- Completion of the requirements of a major (listed by discipline in this catalog).
- Completion of departmental and institutional assessment activities.
- Completion of degree requirements within specified time limit.
- Upon completion of requirements 1–5, participation in commencement ceremonies is expected. The Application for Commencement must be submitted to the Graduate School.
General requirements allow for inclusion of credits from a higher level.
Students graduate under the requirements of the most current catalog at the time they enter Bethel for the last time. Any substitutions are determined by the Graduate School.