Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 in one’s major. The major GPA includes all courses required in the major and all electives taken for the major.
- At least 80% of the credits used to meet the requirements of the major must be taken in programs that meet Bethel residency requirements. Specific courses in a program may be required to be taken in residence.
- Completion of the requirements of a major (listed by discipline in this catalog).
- Completion of departmental and institutional assessment activities.
- Completion of degree requirements within specified time limit.
- Upon completion of requirements 1–5, participation in commencement ceremonies is expected. Application for Commencement must be submitted to the Graduate School.
General requirements shall allow for inclusion of credits from a higher level.
Students graduate under the requirements of the most current catalog at the time they enter Bethel for the last time. Any substitutions are determined by the Graduate School and academic services.