The primary purpose of Bethel’s course number system is to identify the intended clientele of each course, its level of content and material, and any necessary course background. CAPS course numbers consist of a 4-letter discipline code, a 3-digit number, and sometimes a 1-letter suffix code.
Academic Discipline Codes and Descriptions
The discipline code indicates the academic discipline being studied.
|HRMA||Human Resource Management|
Suffix Codes and Descriptions
Note: Bethel University reserves the right to withdraw, modify, or add to the list of courses or the course descriptions printed in this catalog.
Graduate Major Codes and Descriptions
|LHED||Leadership in Higher Education|
|LKAD||Leadership in K-12 Administration|
Certificate Codes and Descriptions
|CAMH||Child and Adolescent Mental Health|
|CITL||International Baccalaureate Certificate in Teaching and Learning|
|CENV||Classroom Management: ENVoY|
|CSTM||STEM in K-12 Education|
License Program Codes and Descriptions
|TCKT||Teachers of Computer, Keyboarding, and Related Technology Applications|
|TEAQ||Add-On Teaching Licences|
|TWBL||Teacher Coordinator of Work-based Learning|
Index of Academic Programs
- Academic Behavioral Strategist K–12 License
- Autism Spectrum Disorders B–21 License
- Developmental Disabilities K-12 License
- Director of Special Education License
- Emotional Behavioral Disabilities K–12: License
- Education K–12: M.A.
- ENVoY Classroom Management Certificate
- International Baccalaureate Certificate in Teaching and Learning
- K–12 Principal: License
- Leadership Foundations Certificate
- Leadership in Higher Education: Ed.D.
- Leadership in K–12 Administration: Ed.D.
- Special Education: M.A.
- STEM Education Certificate
- Superintendent: License
- Teacher Coordinator of Work-based Learning: License
- Teachers of Computer, Keyboarding, and Related Technology Applications: License
- Teaching: M.A., License