The primary purpose of Bethel’s course number system is to identify the intended audience of each course, its level of content and material, and any necessary course background. Graduate school course numbers consist of a 4-letter discipline code, a 3-digit number, and sometimes a 1-letter suffix code.
Academic Discipline Codes and Descriptions
The discipline code indicates the academic discipline being studied.
Suffix Codes and Descriptions
Note: Bethel University reserves the right to withdraw, modify, or add to the list of courses or the course descriptions printed in this catalog.
Graduate Major Codes and Descriptions
|ATLG||Athletic Training Leadership|
|LHED||Leadership in Higher Education|
|LKAD||Leadership in K-12 Administration|
|NRSD||Doctor of Nursing Practice|
Certificate Codes and Descriptions
|CENV||Classroom Management: ENVoY|
|CITL||International Baccalaureate Certificate in Teaching and Learning|
License Program Codes and Descriptions
|TCKT||Teachers of Computer, Keyboarding, and Related Technology Applications|
|TEAQ||Add-On Teaching Licences|
|TWBL||Teacher Coordinator of Work-based Learning|
Index of Academic Programs
- Athletic Training
- Counseling: M.A.
- Academic Behavioral Strategist K–12 License
- Autism Spectrum Disorders B–21 License
- Developmental Disabilities K-12 License
- Director of Special Education License
- Emotional Behavioral Disabilities K–12: License
- Education K–12: M.A.
- ENVoY Classroom Management Certificate
- International Baccalaureate Certificate in Teaching and Learning
- K–12 Principal: License
- Leadership in Higher Education: Ed.D.
- Leadership in K–12 Administration: Ed.D.
- Special Education: M.A.
- Superintendent: License
- Teacher Coordinator of Work-based Learning: License
- Teachers of Computer, Keyboarding, and Related Technology Applications: License
- Teaching: M.A., License
- Leadership Foundations Certificate
- Physician Assistant: M.S.
- Strategic Leadership: M.A.