Master of Arts (M.A.), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science (M.S.)
- A cumulative and major GPA of 3.0. The major GPA includes all courses required in the major and all electives taken for the major.
- At least 80% of the credits used to meet the requirements of the major must be taken in programs that meet Bethel residency requirements, except in cases where formal agreements with other institutions exist. Specific courses in a program may be required to be taken in residence.
- Completion of the requirements of a major (listed by discipline in this catalog).
- Completion of departmental and institutional assessment activities.
- The maximum time limit for completing the degree is five years. This means that students must have completed coursework for all courses including the Master’s Capstone within 15 academic terms, beginning with the first term in which they are enrolled (see: Grading System–Grade of I).
- Upon completion of requirements 1–5, participation in commencement ceremonies is expected. An Application for Commencement must be submitted to the Graduate School.
General requirements allow for inclusion of credits from a higher level.
Students graduate under the requirements of the most current catalog at the time they enter Bethel for the last time. Any substitutions are determined by the Graduate School.