- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 in certificate courses. This GPA ncludes all courses required in the certificate and all electives taken for the certificate.
- At least 80% of the credits used to meet the requirements of the certificate must be taken in programs that meet Bethel residency requirements. Specific courses in a certificate may be required to be taken in residence.
- Completion of the requirements of a certificate (listed by discipline in this catalog).
- Completion of departmental and institutional assessment activities.
- The maximum time limit for completing a certificate is five years. This means that students must have completed coursework for all courses within 15 terms beginning from the first term in which they are enrolled.
General requirements allow for inclusion of credits from a higher level.
Students are awarded a certificate under the requirements of the most current catalog at the time they enter Bethel for the last time. Any substitutions are determined by the Graduate School.