To consider your application for admission, Bethel University must receive the following in most cases:
New Freshmen, Transfers, and Nontraditional Students
- Your completed online application, including your personal statement of faith ().
- All transcripts from any secondary and postsecondary institutions you have attended and, for high schoolers, your standardized test score.
- For High School applicants, a copy of your High School transcript and your SAT or ACT standardized test score.
- For transfer applicants, a high school transcript and test score may be required if you have less than one year of college experience.
- References may be requested in certain cases.
- Your completed online application () must be received in the Office of Admissions by April 1 of your junior year in high school.
- An official transcript from your high school (through at least the middle of your junior year).
- Your ACT, SAT, or PSAT scores must be received by May 1.
- Your completed application by January 1, including your personal statement of faith.
- The names of two references: an academic reference and a spiritual reference. A name of an alternate reference (employer) may be used in place of an academic reference if you were not enrolled in school during the past year (non-relatives).
- Official transcripts from your high school and all colleges and/or universities you have attended. Your transcripts may need to be evaluated by one of the members of NACES.
- Your TOEFL or IELTS scores, or other standardized test (ACT, SAT).
- A copy of your current visa.
- Your completed International Student Certification of Finance certificate.