The Graduate School will consider applicants who:
- Submit a completed application form.
- Submit official evaluations of foreign transcripts from a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member organization, an Association of International Credentials Evaluators (AICE) member organization, or an Academic Report official evaluation from the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) if applicable. Visit www.naces.org or www.aice-eval.org for lists of member organizations.
- Submit a Request for Transfer of Credit, if applicable.
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination score report (required of all international applicants and all applicants whose primary language is not English). A minimum score of 550 is required on the paper-based test, or 80 on the internet-based test. (see: M.S. degree sections for program-specific TOEFL requirements.)
- Indicate acceptance of Bethel Community Expectations by signing the application form.
Students who have not achieved the minimum GPA, grade standards, or other assessment criteria may still apply in order to be considered for provisional acceptance. See Admission Categories.
Additional General Admission Requirements for International Applicants
An international applicant is any candidate who is neither a U.S. citizen nor a U.S. permanent resident alien. International applicants must:
- Submit a completed Certificate of Finances form along with a copy of current bank statement(s) that show evidence of adequate funds to cover a minimum of one year’s full tuition and living expenses.
- If an applicant is receiving funds from a sponsor(s), submit:
- Notarized Affidavits of Support (I-134).
- Letters of support from sponsors.
- Submit a copy of I-94 (applicants living in the U.S.).
- Submit a copy of passport (applicants living in the U.S.).
- Submit a copy of current visa (applicants living in the U.S.).
- Submit documentation of health insurance.
- Complete a required English language evaluation as part of the admissions process if the applicant’s primary language is not English.
Additional General Admission Requirements for U.S. Permanent Resident Alien Applicants
U.S. permanent resident alien applicants must submit copy of green card.