Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Post-Baccalaureate)
- Completion of a previous bachelors degree.
- Maintain a major GPA of at least 3.0.
Earn a grade of C or better in each nursing course.
- Completion of all 47 credits in the major. Refer to specific program residency requirements.
- At least 30 total credits must be taken at Bethel.
- A minimum of 36 credits at the upper-division (300 and 400) level.
- After completion of requirements 1–6, students are encouraged to participate in the commencement ceremony by submitting an Application for Commencement to the college.
Note: General Education and Bethel Distinctive courses are not a required part of this program.