The primary purpose of Bethel’s course number system is to identify the intended audience of each course, its level of content and material, and any necessary course background. Graduate School course numbers consist of a 4-letter discipline code, a 3-digit number, and sometimes a 1-letter suffix code.
Academic Discipline Codes and Descriptions
The discipline code indicates the academic discipline being studied.
|SCLA||Senior Care Leadership and Administration|
Suffix Codes and Descriptions
Note: Bethel University reserves the right to withdraw, modify, or add to the list of courses or the course descriptions printed in this catalog.
Index of Academic Programs
- Academic Behavioral Strategist K–12 License
- Autism Spectrum Disorders B–21 License
- Developmental Disabilities K-12 License
- Director of Special Education License
- Emotional Behavioral Disabilities K–12: License
- Education K–12: M.A.
- ENVoY Classroom Management Certificate
- International Baccalaureate Certificate in Teaching and Learning
- K–12 Principal: License
- Leadership in Higher Education: Ed.D.
- Leadership in K–12 Administration: Ed.D.
- Special Education: M.A.
- Superintendent: License
- Teacher Coordinator of Work-based Learning: License
- Teachers of Computer, Keyboarding, and Related Technology Applications: License
- Teaching: M.A., License
- Physician Assistant: M.S.
- Strategic Leadership: M.A.