Course Numbers, Levels, and Credits
The primary purpose of Bethel’s course number system is to identify the intended audience of each course, its level of content and material, and any necessary course background. Graduate School course numbers consist of a 4-letter discipline code, a 3-digit number, and sometimes a 1-letter suffix code.
Master's Level: 500–799
Doctoral Level: 800-899
Academic Discipline Codes and Descriptions
The discipline code indicates the academic discipline being studied.
|SCLA||Senior Care Leadership and Administration|
Suffix Codes and Descriptions
Note: Bethel University reserves the right to withdraw, modify, or add to the list of courses or the course descriptions printed in this catalog.
List of Graduate School Programs
- Academic Behavioral Strategist K–12 License
- Autism Spectrum Disorders B–21 License
- Certificate in International Baccalaureate Education
- Developmental Disabilities K-12 License
- Director of Special Education License
- Emotional Behavioral Disabilities K–12: License
- Education K–12: M.A.
- K–12 Principal: License
- Leadership in Higher Education: Ed.D.
- Leadership in K–12 Administration: Ed.D.
- Special Education: M.A.
- Superintendent: License
- Teacher Coordinator of Work-based Learning: License
- Teaching: License
- Teaching: MA
- Medical Sciences: M.S.
- Physician Assistant: M.S.
- Strategic Leadership: M.A.
- Social Work