|Minor in Business|
|BUS 100M||Business Calculus 1||3|
|or BUS 130||Business Problem Solving|
|BUS 210||Financial Accounting||4|
|BUS 220||Principles of Marketing||4|
|BUS 230||Principles of Management||4|
|BUS 344||Managerial Finance||4|
|ECO 201||Principles of Economics||4|
MAT 124M may be used as a substitute.
Courses whose number is followed by a letter fulfill a General Education requirement.
Students may not declare a B.A. in Business and a Minor in Business.
Students may not declare a B.A. in Business and Political Science and a Minor in Business.
Students may not declare a B.S. in Accounting and Finance and a Minor in Business.
Adult Professional Studies
- A.S. in Business and Leadership
- B.A. in Organizational Leadership
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Management
- Minor in Accounting
- Minor in Business Management
- Minor in Organizational Leadership
College of Arts Sciences
- B.A. in Business
- B.A. in Business and Political Science
- B.A. in Computer Science with Software Project Management
- B.S. in Accounting and Finance
- Minor in Leadership Studies