Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 in one’s major. The major GPA includes all courses required in the major and all electives taken for the major.
- At least 80% of the credits used to meet the requirements of the major must be taken within Bethel University. Specific courses may be required to be taken during summer one-week residencies.
- Completion of the requirements of a major (listed by discipline in this catalog).
- Completion of departmental and institutional assessment activities.
- Completion of degree requirements within specified time limit.
Students graduate under the requirements of the catalog at the time they entered Bethel University for the last time. Any substitutions are determined by the Graduate School.
Program of Study
Program of study is a term used especially for financial aid purposes. For doctoral degrees, the program of study includes the graduation requirements for a doctoral degree as well as additional concentrations and certificates declared by the student.
For dual degrees, the program of study includes the graduation requirements for both degrees.