|Minor in Biblical and Theological Studies|
|One 200-level Old or New Testament course||3|
|One 300- or 400-level Old or New Testament course 1||3|
|Two Theology (THE) courses 2||6|
|BIB 321||Issues in Biblical Studies||3|
|or THE 315||Contemporary Theological Issues|
|BIB 205||Introduction to Spiritual Formation||3|
|or REL 202||Introduction to Religious Studies|
Not including Biblical Themes (J) course.
Not including THE 201.
Courses whose number is followed by a letter fulfill a General Education requirement.
College of Arts Sciences
- B.A. in Biblical and Theological Studies
- B.A. in Communication Arts and Literature Education 5-12 (English Education)
- B.A. in Digital Humanities
- B.A. in English Literature
- B.A. in English Literature and Writing
- B.A. in International Relations
- B.A. in Journalism
- B.A. in Missional Ministries
- B.S. in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology