Admission Requirements: Specific Majors, Certificates, or Licenses
In addition to the General Requirements for Admission to the Graduate School, certain degrees, certificates, and licenses may require additional, program specific requirements for admission. These can be found in the program detail pages of each program.
Degree Programs (Majors)
- Business Administration—MBA
- Education K–12—M.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education—Ed.D.
- Leadership in K–12 Administration—Ed.D.
- Medical Sciences—M.S.
- Physician Assistant—M.S.
- Social Work—M.S.W
- Social Work: Advanced Standing—M.S.W
- Special Education—M.A.
- Strategic Leadership—M.A.
- Academic Behavioral Strategist K-12
- Autism Spectrum Disorders B–21
- Developmental Disabilities K–12
- Emotional/Behavioral Disorders K–12