In order to be awarded a degree or certificate, students must complete all of the specific requirements outlined for each degree or program type.
- Associate of Arts Degree Requirements
- Associate of Science Degree Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts Degree Requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree Requirements
- Certificate Program Requirements
Program of Study
For associate’s degrees, program of study includes the graduation requirements for an associate’s degree.
For bachelor’s degrees, program of study includes the graduation requirements for a bachelor’s degree (listed below) as well as additional majors, minors, concentrations, and certificates declared by the student. Required Foundations of Academic Readiness courses are also included.
For certificates, program of study includes the graduation requirements for all declared certificates.